See how ShoppRe’s Personal Shopper Assistant can help you with the purchase of Cricket Training Balls from Flipkart India
What was the customer looking to buy and which country did he want to ship to?
Customer purchased a pack of two red hard cricket training balls in India via Flipkart online shopping. The model is a Porkyde poly hard synthetic hand-stitched ball designed for training and practice. The cricket ball price in Flipkart is marked as ₹279. A product with certified customer reviews assures durability and water resistance. Find this product under the Sports section of Flipkart.
What are the challenges faced by the customers when shopping on Flipkart?
- The customer was unable to directly purchase from Flipkart as Flipkart mandates customers to have an Indian Credit/Debit card.
- Also while registering with Flipkart, you need to have an Indian Number to register to which Flipkart sends a One-Time-Password (OTP) which the customer did not have.
See details of Flipkart International Shipping from India
How did ShoppRe help?
ShoppRe’s Personal Shopper Services acts as a ShoppIng Assistant to make online purchases from Indian stores that do not accept International Payment.
What happens is:
- The customer creates an order with ShoppRe with the links of the products he wishes to purchase.
- Customer pays to ShoppRe using his International Credit Card.
- ShoppRe makes the purchase for the customer.
Create a Personal Shopper order now
What are the charges?
For your Flipkart Online Shopping, if you opt for Personal Shopper Assisted Purchase, a minimum fee of 7% or ₹200 ( whichever is higher ) is applicable as a service fee. Find the details of this order as below:
|Total Item Cost||₹279|
|Personal Shopper Fee(7%)||₹200|
|Payment Gate||Credit/Debit Card|
|Payment Gateway Charges(3%)||₹42.9|
|Total Cost of the Order||₹521.9|
Is this cost inclusive of the shipping cost?
No, the shipment costs are separate and the shipment details can be read here. Check for the Shipping Rates.